Monday, March 31, 2008

The Smile that Stole a Heartbeat

I am not particularly into Korean actors. While ladies swoon over the likes of Kwon San Woo and Bae Yong Joon (did I even spell their names correctly?), I was admiring Kim Tae Hee and Son Ye-Jin. It then came as a surprise that I really find this actor (Oh Ji Ho) in "Get Karl, Oh Su Jung" really suave.
The crow feet and creases form when he breaks into a smile is too simply charming. God, it does say something about me being partial to older men. Wrinkles? Nah, they are just the marks of character accumulated over the years. =P

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Hahaha!! Same here my dear friend, i find crow feet and smile lines charming (dimples too!!)! and yes, i like older men! (cannot stand boyish looking ones!) we have so much in common! lol!

btw, i don't like korean actors... they somehow look rather constipated to me! but this Oh Ji Ho guy is cute! :P

btw, i watched Grey's Anatomy already! I'm officially addicted! and to answer your earlier question, i want McDreamy! lol :P

7:23 AM  
Blogger Xinyi said...

He doesn't look the typical Korean actor.. maybe that's why I find him cute too. ;p

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!