Sunday, September 07, 2008

Exploring New York City-Part 1

I started out at 7.50am and wandered around, snapping photos of the sights of morning NYC before getting to the pick up venue for my 5 hour city tour.
The streets were quiet and devoid of much human activity on a fine sunday morning. I find NYC a filthy place and everywhere I go, litter are strewn liberally on the streets. The worse thing is there's a sickly stench of urine on most walkways. For a bustling city, I find this appalling and unacceptable.
Brushing off my disapproval, I started doing 'window shopping' literally as none of the shops are open for business. I thank God for this situation.
Here is the slide show for this solo morning walk.


Next up: Group tour for NYC! Stay tuned!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

I'm really surprised!! all these while i thought NYC is like the posh city of US! It looks so clean in movies but in your photos they look so mediocre and even abit geli... i MUST see it for myself someday! :P

Manage to do any shopping over there? ;)

1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too. I am surprised too. Still want to visit NYC one day though ...

Too many American movie. Must experience first hand :)

11:57 PM  
Blogger Xinyi said...

Can't wait for pictures from your group tour:). I actually didn't shop a lot in NYC for some reason.. too busy being a tourist I guess. Yea, certain parts of NYC can be a little rough around the edges..

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!