Friday, October 10, 2008

Daily Sustenance

My daily dose of sanity includes a little thinking out of the box. A bit of dreaming about how life can be and will be in the future. This gives me strength, courage and most of all, that energy to carry on.

My life is synonymous to running a marathon these days. And although running is one of my most hated form of exercise (come on, it's like hamsters on a treadmill), it ever so often increases my threshold for tolerance and pain. Just when I thought I have run out of steam and am ready to give up, the electronic counter on the machine tells me to hang in there as the end is near. In the end, I push myself harder and complete the distance. And hey, when it's done, it does not seem that tough anymore, is it? Guess I am sucker for punishing activities then. ;-P

However it's when I am doing awfully boring things like running on the treadmill that I transport myself to another world—a world where life's perfect and I have it at my feet.

In memory of John Lennon-Strawberry Fields (Central Park New York)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create." ~Albert Einstein

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!