Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Finally on Facebook

Hi peeps,
I have finally joined Facebook. Now I will start exploring what makes it such a fabulous social networking site. I have requested for some of you to be added. But I don't think I have many of your emails etc. So, if you would like, please add me using this email: ivyvictoriayeo@gmail.com

I have heard that people spend lots of time on Facebook. Hm...I am still watching my Youtube program so I guess chances are, it's going to be unlikely for now. =P

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

I've joined awhile ago, but i have no idea how it works! Guess i'm slowly turning into an obsolete computer analyst who only knows how to use Microsoft Excel! ahahaha :P

the office blocks facebook too... it's classified under DATING (like, huh?). lol. *thunder voice from above - thou shalt not date strangers over the internettttt* XD ok time for my breakfast... too hungry until 语无伦次 already! :D

8:09 AM  
Blogger I.V.Y. said...

I hate office MIS personnel. Some companies are pretty strict about this and yes! My ex-MIS team blocks Friendster and Youtube! Hello? Why would busy employees watch Youtube if they are totally swamped with work? I think they doubt our professionalism even though we are termed as such. Crap. Oh well...

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!