Sunday, December 09, 2007

The New Dilemma of Life

Apparently, slapping on our essential skincare item of the day might lead to bone cancer apart from other complications. Click this for write-up!
Even our National News Paper-The Straits Times featured this disconcerting news on page 3 of their main section today. Yikes!
Obviously, there’s no cause for alarm. We can always have our cake and eat it by slathering on the cream, then popping Vitamin D supplements.
Which make me lament “Gracious! The more we know, the more things we have to do.”
How terribly difficult it is to be a human being in the age and time!
No wonder many males prefer healthy looking bronzed skin babes. Maybe it’s part of their innate programming to help them find a mate who will live longer. Oh bother!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Yikes!! i didn't know that sunscreen indirectly causes cancer! yah, the more we know, the more complicated our lives become!! sighhh!

hmmm... maybe we can just slap sunscreen on our faces and let our arms take in all the Vit D we need!! haha :P

8:58 AM  
Blogger I.V.Y. said...

Hm, later we look like freaks of varying shades of colour? Haha. =_-
Sigh...

3:17 PM  
Blogger Xinyi said...

Erm, I think I'll take the risk.. I burn like a lobster on a cloudy day if I'm outside long enough without sunblock.

3:33 PM  
Blogger I.V.Y. said...

Yes Xinyi. You look like the Asian Snow White. Do you know how fair your skin is? The contrast of your black tresses with snowy skin is very stunning!
Take calcium supplements my fair lady! =)

3:42 PM  
Blogger I.V.Y. said...

Yes Xinyi. You look like the Asian Snow White. Do you know how fair your skin is? The contrast of your black tresses with snowy skin is very stunning!
Take calcium supplements my fair lady! =)

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!