Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Current Pre-Occupation

Environmental conditions aside, one perk about living in China is that I really enjoy their free-to-air television programs.
Now that I am back in Singapore, there are times when I would miss the television offerings in Greater China. Fortunately, technological literacy allows many of us to gain access to international media over the Internet.
So yes, this is my current pre-occupation. Viewing Dr. 于丹‘s 百家讲坛之 "庄子心得"和孔子 "论语心得" over Youtube. It’s applicational philosophy at its very best, so if you guys have the time, it’s good to take a listen to the tracks. As for myself, I am hooked.
Here’s the weblink: Yu Dan's Bai Jia Jiang Tan

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

sounds interesting! :D too bad the office blocks youtube :( so sad!!

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!