Saturday, February 03, 2007

Queenly behaviour

Just realised that I felt tired yesterday because I forgot to consume my daily packet of coffee before I got out of the house. Today's definitely better. Talk about caffeine dependence (as I griped about in a previous entry).

It was a mistake not to bring my personal laptop over. Too many materials are stored inside. It is somewhat of a handicap. Talk about technological dependence.

Winter this year in Suzhou is not as freezing as 3 years ago. That can well be translated into an obvious climatic change brought by global warming. It's like Singapore feels chilly (which is rather bizarre), Malaysia is experiencing floods and Suzhou is just mildly cold.

Yesterday, I was snapping some photos of a sundae in a Western restaurant when the waitress informed me that phototaking is not allowed in there. How hilarious, considering I have already taken a gallizon shots there! And she had the effrontery to convey this to Queen Ivy after serving up the dessert. I quietly told her to back off before she makes me lose my appetite.
Sometimes, I am surprised by my own obnoxiousness. \(-_-)/

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

WHOA! I'm surprised that you would do that (cuz you come across as a supernice person who probably have never kicked up a fuss before)! LOL!

but way to go, girl. i would certainly be pissed off too if i were not allowed to take pictures in a restaurant (for goodness' sake, its not like its some temple / graveyard / etc *rolleyes*).

2:26 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

WHOA! I'm surprised that you would do that (cuz you come across as a supernice person who probably have never kicked up a fuss before)! LOL!

but way to go, girl. i would certainly be pissed off too if i were not allowed to take pictures in a restaurant (for goodness' sake, its not like its some temple / graveyard / etc *rolleyes*).

2:27 PM  
Blogger Aileen said...

Aiyo.. so bitchy. I would have smashed icecream into anybody's face who were as audacious as you. *blech*

I'm falling sick.. come home soon. I need the korean medicine.

10:16 PM  
Blogger I.V.Y. said...

To dear PJ: Yea, I think I look like a pushover. And think I am generally nice, imperfect but reasonable.
But when I get people with a terrible 'attitude' problem, I tend to get all fiery and scare the hell of out them.

To Aileen: Yar lah, then we'll end up having an ice-cream fight.
Korean medicine. Farnie. I think when I give them to you, you may actually fall sick from the overdose.

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!