Tuesday, January 23, 2007

How Bizarre!

These two news articles from Ondine’s site sent me reeling in laughter.



Alright, so, I am unsympathetic and mean.
But then again, I don’t think I can keep a solemn face and stifle the guffaw that’s threatening to explode through my ears if I cannot let it out via the proper channel.

I was tickled but am sure that the doctors in the ER will just let out a wry silent sigh and go about treating these unfortunate souls most professionally. After all, when you have been in this line for so long, nothing stupefies you anymore. All in a day’s work, they’ll lament.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

LOL!!! i think i will burst out laughing if i saw them panties on that fainted housewife. pity the husband with the bitten willy though. hahaha!

12:32 PM  
Blogger I.V.Y. said...

Yea, tsk tsk!!! Good grief!

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!