Sunday, August 13, 2006

Supergirl Me

“We can easily manage if we will only take, each day, the burden appointed to it. But the load will be too heavy for us if we carry yesterday's burden over again today, and then add the burden of the morrow before we are required to bear it.” ~John Newton (English author and composer)


Perth


Tasmania

From my photo taking tendency, I get this feeling that subconsciously, I would like to bear the weight of the world on my shoulders. It’s like 天塌下来有杨瑷玮扛
By the way, 杨瑷玮= Yeo Ivy. Something that most people wouldn’t know because it is not reflected on my identification card.

Come on! For someone of my stature, that seems like the last thing I can ever do. Still, it appears that I am more inclined to carry the burden of the world than to have the world at my feet. Ah…Perhaps it’s for a little re-programming. ;-)


World at my feet

Life is always more fun to be the Dr. Evil who stands on a globe and laughs “Muahahaha” (in the most sinister fashion) than to be Mother Theresa in Calcutta swotting tirelessly for the good of Mankind. Perhaps the best way to live life to the fullest comes down to this: Whatever it is, in whatever I do, I should always have a whale of a time! (idealistic?)


Ivy Riding the Waves--Wave Rock @ Hyden (Western Australia)


How Wave Rock looks--the entire stretch of it! WOW!

Daily Trivia:
Wave Rock is 2,700 million years old, 110 m long and 15 m high and formed from solid granite. The vivid bands of colour are the result of millions of years of rain, washing chemical deposits down the sloping face.

1 Comments:

Blogger Senor Cheeseburger said...

you look skinny, eat a sandwich

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!