Monday, December 22, 2008

Wilson's Promontory & Hamilton

Snapshots of my Hunny Bunny and I
From Wilsons Promontory--The Southernmost part of mainland Australia
To Hamilton--Where Baabaa black sheep are sheared
I really wish we are PRs in Australia and holidaying like this during our annual vacations. Doesn't matter that the landscape is pretty standard in the Land of Oz. With the beautiful ocean, the mesmerizing blue sky and fluffy white clouds, man can live on love alone.

What's in store for 2009? Greece, Korea, Japan or Italy? ;-)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Awwww... how sweet is that!! Methinks that this is the first time i saw his pictures! Say hello to your hunny for me! :D

I wouldn't say that the landscape in AU is standard, it's absolute breathtaking!!

8:50 PM  
Blogger Xinyi said...

Aww you two look so sweet together! :)

3:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow ... lovely photos. So sweet the both of you.

Greece. I think it would be fun.

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!