Sunday, November 02, 2008

Longing for Longchamp

Ha! It appears that when I am idle, fashion holds me intrigued.
This is when I know that I am partial towards fashion than towards makeup. I guess Jenn and I would complement each other very well if we were to start a blog together! She's the makeup maestro and I shall be the fashion reporter.

Of course, the following write-up is 2 seasons too late and I shall blame it on work and leisure lack thereof.

Longchamp Le Pliage Bande Dessinee tote:
The concept behind Dutch photographer and fashion illustrator Robert Wagt's original illustrations for Longchamp is a comic strip about the life of a fashion victim visiting Paris, New York and St Tropez.
I think it gives the plain Le Pliage series some "oomph" factor. The classic version is a tad overpriced.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Seems like alot of ppl carrying Longchamp bags nowadays!! I like the one you posted!! it's quirky and it certainly draws people's attention! :D methinks they're overpriced too if you ask my humble opinion!

hahaha... we would complement each other very well indeed (though i don't think i'm anywhere near a maestro in mu!! :D)... time to get some crash courses on fashion from Master Ivy!! i'm seriously hopeless about what's hot (and what's not!!) this season!! :S

2:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!