Sunday, November 16, 2008

Colour Me Beautiful

After missing out on MAC’s Manish Arora Eye Palette collection—which is considered the beauty stash loss of the year, Shu Uemura’s Mika Ninagawa Holiday Collection 2008 is something not to be missed.

A comparison of Shu Uemura's Palette (upper) and MAC's Palette Shades (lower)


I am looking at the beautiful eye colour palette offerings. Although the Adorned Marguerite combination is the one I will get, I can’t keep my eyes off the other two-namely Midnight Winter Sakura and Secret Luscious Rose.

But like what the economic figures reveal, it’s a time of needs not wants that should be driving purchases in recent times. I can’t practice that though but all I can say is “Moderation is the key”. =P

More Product Information of Shu Uemura's Eye Palette:

MIKA HOLIDAY COLLECTION EYE COLOR PALETTE - ADORNED MARGUERITE Express yourself with this limited-edition eye color palette in Adorned Marguerite. These vivid colors create a sweet and innocent makeup look. This palette includes seven pressed eye shadows and one easy to spread cream liner. A double ended applicator (sponge tip and eyeliner brush) is also included.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

The Shu palettes are soo pretty!! I absolutely love how they paired the colors up!! All 3 of them look fab and really versatile!!

Do you know how much are they selling for? :D

9:54 PM  
Blogger I.V.Y. said...

Oh Jenn, I just found out: The palettes cost $115 SGD each! Is it too steep? Gosh... o_+

11:01 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I think that price is alright for 8 shadows, since one already costs like $31? Plus, the packaging is shooo purrrty! :D

7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow ... what lovely color it is. Not sure if Cynthia can take it though. She has sensitive skin. But I really like the color.

8:32 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Pssst girl, time to update!! You've been tagged! ;)

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!