Saturday, December 15, 2007

The Loots…

Heard raves about Bath & Body Works and decided to try it out. Apparently crazychick has a slash of them pending usage too. Whoa!
Victoria’s Secret toiletries are a little suspect so I didn’t go crazy over them. But for Bath & Body Works…yes I did!
In the end, I was their last customer for the day and the stuff is too heavy for me to lug back to my hotel. So the shop girls Annie and Gigi told me they will make a personal trip to Sheraton to drop off the bags. Oh my! I was overwhelmed with gratitude for their superb service and wanted to express my satisfaction with gratuity. Unfortunately they declined. Now I am going to just have to write in to the company in praise of their staff. In all, it was a truly phenomenal experience.
I didn’t buy any body wash because of constrained luggage space, only lotions and eau de toilette makes better sense to bring home. I am using the Sweet Pea now and I totally LOVE it!My only regret? I could not drop by the shop a second time to help Esther and Leia buy their requests. Sorry, sorry!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Xinyi said...

Heh, we always have to bring back a luggage full of Bath and Bodyworks products for my MIL and various relatives.. everyone loves them! I love it when they have special holiday bags for sale too.. their bags are cute.

3:28 PM  
Blogger I.V.Y. said...

Wow! I didn't know they have holiday bags. Must be nice. =) Yes, they feel absolutely divine. In the tropical climate, the lotions are a little heavy already...so I use sparingly. Luckily I didn't buy any creams.

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is utter disrespect, how dare u visit my land and fail to send me an email or call.. i could've been ur tour guide and driver for a day or 2.... so sad~~~ and PF CHang is seriously white people's chinese food... known to chinese people as filth (ok i just sound angry because u came and left w/o notice)

6:01 PM  
Blogger min said...

ahhhhh!!!!!!

i love bath and bodyworks!!!! especially when its on sale!

i got 3 lotions for USD10. Lol

1:59 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

WOW!! that's ALOT of BBWs you bought!! haha!! nowonder they're too heavy for the petite you!! hehehe!! i have to agree with you that their customer service is excellent!!

how i wish they would share the wealth and open some stores here in asia, or at least allow international shipping lah :D my favourite scent is Country Apple (but i think its discountinued already :( ). it's so precious to me that i use it only once in a while! :)

yeah their lotions are a little too heavy for our humid weather. so i just use them at night or at the office when the aircon's on.

i spot a cucumber melon in there. i have one too! :D

7:27 AM  
Blogger Wilfrid Wong said...

Wow ... good loots eh?! Ha ha ha. I personally don't use those things but I must say, they look very colourful and pretty!

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!