Thursday, September 21, 2006

My desired happiness

He who has health, has hope; and he who has hope, has everything. --Thomas Carlyle

I am sick. I’ve caught the flu bug and am down with a host of other related symptoms that this pesky virus brings. Fever, sore throat, the nose runs. At least my nose is not blocked. That’s a blessing in disguise. I don’t think I can go around breathing through my mouth and sleep would be impossible.

If there’s something that we underrate, it has got to be good health. If, by a stroke of incredible luck, one is granted 1 wish, I am sure that riches, beauty, happiness and wisdom come before the thought of health.

When one is healthy, one is fit enough to survive in this world. One will not be unhappy and bedridden, one will be able to think better, learn faster, look more radiant, and work harder. Health is wealth? I think it is even more than that, don’t you all agree? A healthy mind and body is the prerequisite to achieving many other things we deem important.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!